USAYES 2018 welcomes all journalists and finance industry press to attend free of charge. To qualify as press, you must be affiliated with a recognized media outlet and hold an editorial title. No sales positions will be approved.
We also welcome industry bloggers to attend to blog on site. All press passes are subject to Global Attain Advancement approval.
Full Conference & Expo Pass: Complimentary with Press Pass
- Full access to conference, and expo
- Full access to all co-located events and partner events
- Complimentary continental breakfast + coffee breaks + buffet lunch
- Access to coffee Breaks, exhibition hall reception and conference proceedings
Networking opportunities including;
- Networking breaks
- Complimentary lunch
- Networking cocktail reception
- Access to the networking app
- Media Room Access
- Content and insight from industry experts, among others.
Benefits of Attending:
Take advantage of a range of benefits including:
- Increase credibility and awareness of you and your organization.
- Discuss latest trade news and give your opinions.
- Complimentary pass to the Summit and networking receptions.
- Direct exposure to our global network of investors, exporters, speakers, senior government representatives and private sector business leaders.
- On site interviews with sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees.
PRESS ONSITE AT USAYES 2018
Members of the press must register onsite at the media registration counter to pick up their press credentials for USAYES 2018. You will either need to present a press pass, a business card or an appropriate letter of authority from an editor or publisher.
Global Attain Advancement reserves the right to refuse entrance without stating reasons. Any journalist admitted to USAYES 2018 who is subsequently found to be soliciting for business or selling advertising will be asked to leave.
PRESS PASS REGISTRATION VIA EMAIL
To request for press access, or for more information on Press and Media services at the event, please sent an email to; email@example.com with your press details.
PRESS PASS REGISTRATION ONLINE
To register via online, please complete the below media form