US – Africa Youth Entrepreneurship Summit (USAYES) 2018
July 12 – 13, 2018
Focus Sectors: Technology, Agribusiness, & Tourism
The US-Africa Youth Entrepreneurship Summit (USAYES) is a 21st Century high-level powered entrepreneurship and innovation conference and exhibition. An annual prestigious and business networking platform designed to promote and facilitate connections between US and African Youth through trade and investment mainly in the areas of technology, agribusiness, and tourism. This Summit provides a platform for Youth Entrepreneurs both in US and Africa to share their respective entrepreneurship and innovative experiences thus allowing them to access into new US and African markets of products and services. The US Entrepreneurs will access the huge African market of 1.2 billion people, agricultural, natural resources, and human capital. African Entrepreneurs will have access to the immense United States high technologies, capital, expertise, and mentorship. The Summit projects an attendance of over 1,000 participants from all US 50 States and 40 African Nations including Government delegations, Young US and African Leaders and Entrepreneurs, US Investors, Business Leaders, Technology Companies, Agricultural Companies, Energy Companies, Construction Companies, Tourism Companies, media, Trade and Investment Promotion Agencies from more than 50 Countries.
The summit will have participation of over 50 speakers, over 100 exhibitors, and over 100 US Investors.
Why collaboration with Africa Global Chamber of Commerce – AGCC?
- A Keynote speaking slot at USAYES
- Logo on event website as Partner, hyperlink to your website
- Listing as a Partner in all event collaterals (digital & print).
- Logo on all key backdrop(s) at strategic areas inside the USAYES
- Announcement of partnership through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and
- Logo branding on presentation slide that will appear during sessions at USAYES
- Logo branding will be prominently featured on the main stage
- Full page color advertisement on USAYES exhibition catalogue
- 5 Complimentary full access to USAYES 2018, including full access to all co- located events, cultural evenings, & exclusive partner’s fu
Africa Global Chamber of Commerce (AGCC) is a Chicago-based not-for-profit corporation which specializes on promoting trade, investment, educational exposures, and cultural exchanges globally for the economic growth of Africa and its partners starting from the United States of America. Locally, AGCC strives to serve businesses and professionals seeking business opportunities, while also, facilitating mutual commerce between US and Africa.
Partnership Sponsorship Opportunities USAYES 2018
|Partner Class||Sponsorship Package|
|Silver Partner||$5,000 • 3 entrance (reception, conference + Award dinner) • Logo + banner on USAYES’s website and marketing materials|
|Gold Partner||$15,000 All benefits of a Silver Partner plus: • 2 additional delegates (reception, conference & dinner) • Speaking opportunity on the topic of choice • Extra unit of exhibition space • 1 full page ad in the convention booklet • Branding of a keynote or other part of the event program|
|Diamond Partner||All benefits of a Gold Partner plus: • 3 additional delegates (reception, conference + dinner) • Speaking opportunity on the topic of choice • Full company profile on USAYES and AGCC websites • Exclusive matchmaking|
|Platinum Partner||$40,000.00 All benefits of a Diamond Partner plus: • Exclusivity and Keynote Speaking opportunity • 2 additional delegates (Conference + Dinner) • Opportunity to lead a workshop • 1 full year of promotion through AGCC • Full page color advertisement on USAYES exhibition catalogue • Exclusive matchmaking|
|Exhibition Only||$3,000.00 • Standard space (2 x 1.5)m2 • Includes conference entry for 3 people • Access to Conference and workshops|
Location and Date
Chicago | July 12 – 13, 2018
Who can attend?
USAYES target audience is mainly US and African Youth Entrepreneurs and US Investors. The following are the categories of people or organizations that will benefit or contribute to USAYES success.
|• US and African Young Entrepreneurs
• US Inc 5,000 fastest growing companies with focus on Africa
• Governments Trade and Investment Promotion Agencies
• International & Government Economic Development Agencies
• African Embassies to Washington D.C.
• US Financial Institutions with focus on Africa
• US Private Investors with focus on Africa
• African Companies with presence in US
• US and Chicago Tech Incubators
• US and African Private Foundations
• Private High Networth Individuals
• US Universities with Department of African Studies (University of Chicago, DePaul University, Northwest University, Chicago State University, etc.)
• US and African Private Research Institutions
• Africans in Diaspora Organizations
|• Africa Regional organisations
• Regional Organisations (AU, EAC, and ECOWAS);
• COMESA and EA Business Council
• Telecommunication companies
• Tourist & Hospitality Institutions
• Agri-Business companies
• Agro processing SMEs
• Telecommunication and ICT
• Transport Institutions
• Equipment Manufacturers
• Manufacturing companies
• Chemical companies
• Energy Companies
• Commodity companies
• Business Developers
• Chamber of Commerce and their members
How to Participate at the Event?
|• By sponsoring
• By leading a workshop and presentation of your company
• By exhibiting at the Summit
|• By submitting a project of economic and social value seeking funding
• By informing people to join
US – Africa Youth Entrepreneurship Summit (USAYES) 2018
For questions, sponsorship, speaking engagement, exhibition opportunities, and advertising
Name: Africa Global Chamber of Commerce and New York Business Consultants
Questions: Olivier Kamanzi, President & CEO of AGCC firstname.lastname@example.org
Malko Ebers, President New York Business Consultants email@example.com